Wednesday, June 23, 2010

| Site I Miss About Paris - Parisian - Francois |

I miss Paris! I miss every bit of experience Paris has given me... I miss it for all the good reason. It was a place that has open up my eyes and given me a totally different opinion about life and happiness... how much I've learnt from you - Paris, France.

| the wind - the wide blue sky - the green wide field |


Bonjour me amis... | Pont Alexander III |


arghhhhh miss the ambience... | Galleria Lafayatte |


| Monmarte | Remember Moulan Rouge? 


Miss the site of breads.. danishes.. éclair...where is the Baguette?

memories.. memories... excellent life experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Reading Lists (Senarai Bacaan Ms Kay)

  • Twilight Eclipse
  • The Quick & Easy Way To Effective Speaking by Dale Carnegie